How can you improve and accelerate your software development delivery?
Organizations across every industry are focused on developing their software more rapidly, with improved quality and reduced risk. Dramatically improve your time-to-value for new business ideas with DevOps, a software development framework that removes friction and organizational silos that are slowing down software delivery cycles, improves quality, and ultimately allows an organization to react faster to opportunities.
Rapid Software Development
Consider these questions:
- Are you able to deliver software projects at the speed and quality the business expects?
- Are you struggling with implementing or scaling Agile?
- Are you leveraging software development automation like testing and build/release/deploy, or are you doing those things manually?
- Are you able to quickly and efficiently provision operational environments and platforms, or do teams wait weeks or longer to have those requests fulfilled?
- Are you interested in Containerization, but lack in-house experience?
The answer is DevOps
Depending on your answers, your organization may be an ideal candidate for adopting DevOps practices. As enterprises make the shift to agile, cloud-enabled organizations, there is a clear need for strategic migration approaches and strategies.
Expert Resources For The Entire DevOps Life Cycle
Sirius offers expert resources for the entire DevOps life cycle. We offer a full-service DevOps program that includes consulting, software, infrastructure, and operations solutions and services to help clients develop their software more rapidly, with higher quality and less risk.
- DevOps, Agile, and Scaled Agile (SAFe) Transformation
- DevOps Strategic Roadmaps
- Assessments: End-to-End SDLC Best Practices, ITIL, CMMI, Governance and Controls, Security, Time to Market Organizational, Data Strategy, Quality Assurance and other Best Practices
- Business Justification and ROI Analysis
- Cloud Computing and Data Strategy Development
- End-to-End Software Development (Agile, Waterfall, other)
- DevOps & Application Lifecycle Management Tooling Implementation
- Onshore, Offshore, Hybrid, & Mobile Test Automation
- Software Security
- Infrastructure Configuration Management & Deployment Automation
- Automated Deployments
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Infrastructure Best Practice Assessments and Health Checks (virtual and physical servers, storage, network, security, cloud)
- POC, Architecture, Design, Implementation services for journey to fully virtualized and automated ITaaS
- Private cloud and public cloud infrastructure provisioning design
- Containerization solution design, implementation, and configuration
- DevOps life cycle release, deploy, operate, and monitor services for application and infrastructure layers
- Cloud strategy development and private, public and hybrid cloud solutions
Agile Software Factory
Best-in-class companies leverage scalable processes and automation that enable their people to deliver higher quality products and services than the competition. This concept is true even more so for software development. Unfortunately, many companies are not built to do so, relying on monolithic systems, legacy waterfall processes, and a reliance on far too much manual work This is why we developed the Agile Software Factory.
An Agile Software Factory consists of three key components:
- Lean/agile culture, organizational design & funding, and flow of work
- Loosely coupled containerized architecture & infrastructure
- Extensive CI/CD, quality, security, and operations automation
The result is increased business value, via features & functionality delivered at a much faster pace, much higher customer and employee satisfaction, with far fewer defects and security vulnerabilities. Contact us to learn more about building an Agile Software Factory at your organization.
Many organizations are facing time-to-market challenges, high operational costs and managing complexity. Modernizing your applications can align your IT spend while driving more business value by helping you:
- Move from monolithic apps and databases: Transition to cloud-native architecture and implement a common model based on containers and microservices
- Innovate and leverage investments: Understand when to refactor, replace, move, or maintain existing apps with data
- Eliminate organizational silos: Adopt a high-performance agile culture, leveraging DevOps & DataOps methodologies to achieve continuous delivery
It’s possible to optimize your existing applications, create apps faster, improve the customer experience and reduce costs. Not sure where to start? Our Modernization Assessment can help identify opportunities to reduce IT cost by evaluating your current applications and platforms to determine the necessary steps for modernization.
Sirius DevOps Assessment
One of our most popular services is our Sirius DevOps Assessment, which provides efficient methods to evaluate your software development life cycle. Our consultants will identify bottlenecks and impediments to quality, productivity and delivery across the entire DevOps life cycle and IT stack and provide recommendations that will reduce time-to-market, improve quality, and mitigate risk. Outputs may include current state analysis, prioritized high-value areas of improvement, recommended end-states, end-to-end software development value stream mapping, best practices assessments, risk assessments, and implementation roadmaps.
Characterizing Organizational Complexity as a Competitive Advantage
Any organizational leader will likely tell you that they deal with many complexities in [...]
The 4 Key Benefits of Containers You Need to Know
Containers allow you to package applications with their entire runtime environment: code, configuration files, [...]
Sirius IBM Z Webinar Series: State of the Mainframe 2020
The recent introduction of the IBM z15 and LinuxONE III demonstrated once again that [...]