Sirius’s consultants understand that Oracle has a significant inventory of solutions that are integrated to form a cohesive go-to-market strategy. Our experience with these solutions has demonstrated that not all solutions are right for every environment, nor is there a single best configuration to maximize return on investment in all environments.
Our architecture and design services experts will work with you to examine your specific initiatives and determine how to best customize the implementation of Oracle solutions to your unique environment.
The Sirius team has adopted Oracle’s Engineered Systems as a core competency and demonstrated this commitment by obtaining our Exadata Specialization.
Our consultants come from organizations where Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance, Private Cloud Appliance or Cloud@Customer were essential to their business. We have leveraged this expertise to build out services that provide you with greater value from your investment in Oracle Engineered Systems.
SPARC OVM (Oracle Virtual Machine) for SPARC
Sirius will help increase your utilization and unlock more agility in the provisioning and deployment of your services when you implement to Oracle’s VM Server for SPARC. This platform provides enterprise-class virtualization capabilities for your supported SPARC servers and the Oracle Solaris operating system. The combination helps to increase flexibility, isolate workload processing and maximize server utilization.
X86 OVM (Oracle Virtual Machine) for x86
Sirius will help you take advantage of complete server virtualization and management without licensing costs. Oracle Virtual Machine (VM) Server for x86 is a free server virtualization and management solution that enables easier deployment, management and support for your enterprise applications. Oracle VM facilitates the operation of your applications on a fully certified platform to reduce operations and support costs while increasing the performance and agility of your IT.
Sirius will work with you through our proven process to develop a migration plan based on the specific needs of your business.
We can help you:
- Analyze what to move and when
- Minimize risk and latency
- Avoid disruption and maintain transparency to end-users
- Move your IT systems more quickly and effectively with professional guidance every step of the way
- Move physical to virtual or virtual to virtual
Plan and migrate your operating system, database and other enterprise resources. Upgrade to the latest Oracle solutions from older versions of Oracle or non-Oracle software and hardware in the most cost-effective way. Rely on a proven approach and Oracle best-practices every step of the way for:
- Faster return on investment and reduced risk
- System optimization, including configuration and performance reviews, to significantly improve availability and performance
- Advanced monitoring and resolution services across the entire Oracle stack
- Expertise in GoldenGate, Active Data Guard (ADG), Real Application Cluster (RAC) and Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Sirius’s Software License Optimization process consists of three interrelated service offerings that can be delivered individually or as a group. Each service addresses specific challenges you may face when managing or deploying Oracle Software.
- License Contract Analysis (LCA) helps you understand your software contracts and provides a detailed report of exactly what licenses are under contract, including quantities, metrics, costs and terms.
- License Deployment Analysis (LDA) leverages the LCA output, and provides you with a detailed report of where your licenses are deployed as well as where you stand on license consumption and compliance.
- License Strategy and Roadmap (LSR) provides actionable recommendations for the deployment of software in an efficient, cost-effective way—to best support your ongoing infrastructure initiatives.