Turn your integration challenge into new business value
Create new routes to market via a governed, agile API strategy that enables innovation in business applications both on-premise and in the cloud.
Integration solutions used to be exclusively focused around connecting back-end applications, often using a service bus or message queues. Those are still hugely relevant, but the speed of mobile development and now the Internet of Things demands an additional capability: highly consumable yet controlled and performant connectivity to corporate assets from the cloud. Here are just a few of the ways your organization can benefit:
- Create new routes to market: governed external access to enterprise APIs, data and assets
- Encourage and govern broad use of APIs both inbound and outbound
- Ensure secure and reliable connections between applications on-cloud and on-premise
- Enable faster innovation of business applications
- Free business developers from integration complexities
Sirius offers application integration solutions by partnering with organizations in the development and/or execution of their agile integration strategy.
Jump-start your planning with a best-practices workshop
Learn about your API maturity and how it matches up against other organizations through Sirius’ API Readiness Workshop. At the end of this half-day session, we will review the potential value of—and your organization’s ability to adapt to—an API-centric integration model and roadmap.