Managed Security Services
We help you reduce your security burden by protecting your on-premises, cloud, and SaaS environments.
Mitigate Security Risks While Improving Your Overall Operational Efficiency and Performance
We understand the increasing security pressures that challenge today’s companies. From the deluge of security alerts, patches and upgrades, to ever-changing compliance processes, you may require day-to-day help in advancing your overall security posture.
Sirius Managed Services offers 24×7 managed security services designed to reduce the burden on your staff and improve overall security. Our focus is on continuous engineering and tuning of your environment, and collaboratively working with you to solve underlying issues. Instead of sending alerts back to your team to do the heavy lifting, we work with you to proactively reduce false positives and make you more secure.
With Sirius Managed Security Services, you’ll be able to:
- Stay ahead of changing security threats and risks
- Manage and monitor IT security information, assets and processes
- Resolve problems faster with our highly-certified engineers familiar with your team
- Leverage the capabilities of our high-availability, North American Security Operations Centers (SOC)
Our Managed Security Services Portfolio
We offer proactive management services to reduce your security burden, with a focus on continuous engineering and tuning. Our services can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in software as a service (SaaS) environments. Sirius will work with your organization to build customized and automated playbooks with full integration with your ITSM tools.
Sirius manages leading security technology products in the following domains:
- Managed Next Generation Firewall
- Managed Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Managed Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
- Managed Detection & Response (MDR)
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning
- Data Security
- Cloud Compliance and Governance
- Cloud Security Framework
- Application Security Assessments