We help you identify, select and procure colocation and connectivity, including private, public and alternate service offerings.
Strategize and secure your connectivity and colocation decisions.
Enterprises are increasingly migrating applications and workloads to data center colocation and cloud-based services. Navigating through the array of providers to identify the right vendors can be confusing and complicated.
Sirius Managed Services (SMS) offers no cost, non-biased services to help you align the right cloud colocation and circuit solutions to support your business goals. Sirius helps you define requirements, identify providers, solicit quotations, and negotiate contracts.
Colocation Consulting Services
With access to more than 1,500 global data centers, Sirius can help you identify third-party data center options to support your IT environments. We can help you with:
- Request for proposal (RFP) development
- Strategic master planning
- National and global data center colocation
- Contract negotiations assistance
Connectivity Selection Services
Sirius offers telecom and mobility optimization and management services to help you reduce costs and optimize spend, even if there is a Telecom Expense Management Service (TEMS) or Wireless Expense Management Service (WEMS) already in place. Whether you are looking for quick wins or ongoing monitoring, Sirius can help with performance-based pricing based on the amount you save. Our services include:
- Connectivity audits and RFPs
- Mobility audits
- Circuit quotes
- SD-WAN solutions
Telecommunications Expense Management Services (TEMS)
Is your connectivity portfolio cumbersome and arduous—20 different carriers with 20 different bills? Are you sure you are getting the best rate based on your business needs? Many businesses over-pay for connectivity by as much as 60%. Sirius can audit your services and save you time and money—we guarantee our fee in your savings.
Let Sirius manage your connectivity portfolio. Our services include:
- Compare contracted services against invoicing to identify errors
- Aggregate multiple bills into one
- Audit bill on a monthly basis
- Manage reconciliation
- Build a customized customer-portal
- Breakdown wireless and cloud costs in one pane of glass
- Engage business intelligence tools to connect directly to carrier portals and then funnel into your customized portal
- Generate reports based on business unit, location, or any client need.
Cloud and Managed Services Selection Services
With access to more than 100 cloud providers, Sirius can help you quickly obtain cost-competitive quotes. We can help you identify and select providers for the following services:
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Amazon Web Services® (AWS®) and Microsoft® Azure® management
- Cloud interconnect
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS)
- Managed SD-WAN