Operating System Upgrade Services for IBM Power Systems
Upgrading operating systems is an infrequent task for many businesses. As a result, the IT staff may not possess adequate training for performing these upgrades. Our Operating System Upgrade Services for IBM Power Systems include upgrading and installing the most current possible release of AIX, IBM i or Linux on your POWER processor-based servers.
- Reduces processing cycles, administrative functions and downtime
- Bypasses the implementation training costs that would be required for your internal staff
- Minimizes the impact to your staff by utilizing Sirius’ technical and experienced engineers for pre-planning and implementation steps
- Increases your high availability and/or disaster recovery functions
- Avoids trial-and-error scenarios that can occur due to lack of experience
- Prevents unnecessary impacts to users and your business by keeping software up to date with the latest fixes and patches