Mainframe Data Migration Planning & Implementation Services
When replacing an existing mainframe storage subsystem with a new one, how do you move the data? Sirius has successfully migrated hundreds of terabytes of data for our clients. Sirius Data Migration Planning & Implementation Services for Mainframe provide data migration from existing S/390 DASD to other DASD non-disruptively, using IBM TDMF software. Sirius will install TDMF software and migrate the data non-disruptively to a new/replacement storage device.
This work includes developing a volume migration and placement plan for all data to be migrated, migration of pre-negotiated TB of capacity to replacement DASD devices, initialization of old source volumes, and verification of data migration.
- Migrates with zero downtime and no impact on your business
- Reduces downtime and enables information to be more easily accessible through a best-practice implementation of your enterprise storage
- Implements the solution in as little as one week
- Minimizes the impact on your staff and their everyday duties, due to less time spent in task preparation and problem research
- Efficiently trains your personnel through skills transfer during system installation