IBM Rational HATS Training Course
Arm your developers with HATS expertise in just four days! IBM Rational Host Access Transformation Services (HATS) continues to set the standard for helping companies expand and extend the life of their legacy applications. Once mastered, HATS transforms terminal applications, letting you extend your 3270 and 5250 host applications to the Web, to a portlet, to a rich client, or to browsers on mobile devices—all without rewriting your legacy code.
As part of our software services offerings, Sirius offers an in-depth, on-site course on HATS to help your team master the skills required to implement and update your own HATS projects.
During this four-day course your team members will:
- Learn fundamental skills by building their first project
- Extend your HATS projects through customization
- Ensure a robust solution by effectively handling error and inhibited screens
- Enhance your current solution through custom navigations
Our knowledgeable instructor will be on hand throughout the entire class to ensure that participants acquire the skills they need to implement and maintain your HATS solution. Lab exercises are provided to reinforce the knowledge attendees gain in class.
- Covers default transformation architecture and design (when to use and not use)
- Covers automated navigation via screen customizations and macros
- Covers best practices for effective terminal to Web implementations
- Covers screen combinations best practices
- Covers HATS style guidelines and widgets
- Covers build management and deployment for HATS projects