IBM Rational Developer for Power Training Course
Based on the Eclipse framework, IBM Rational Developer for Power Systems Software (RDp) provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for creating IBM i RPG, COBOL, and CL-based applications. RDp is intended to fully replace traditional green-screen ADTS tools such as PDM, SDA and RLU.
Because Eclipse is the framework for RDp, becoming familiar with one Rational tool provides a foundation for all Rational tools. And that makes it a practical investment in a long-term development strategy. The Sirius RDp Training Course ensures that your team members gain the practical knowledge they need, at a pace that will help them retain and apply what they have learned. It will also prepare them for editing, compiling, analyzing and debugging code on i the Rational way.
- Provides hands-on experience with IBM’s latest development tools for IBM i (RDp)
- Introduces the latest techniques, shortcuts, templates, and functionality available within RDp
- Shortens the RDp learning curve, allowing developers to transition smoothly from ADTS (PDM, SEU, etc.)
- Provides an in-depth look at (and hands-on experience with) the latest debugging tools
- Demystifies the various preferences available and assists in optimal setup based on client’s needs