Health Check Services for IBM Power Systems
Are you achieving optimum performance from your IBM Power Systems environment?
Sirius Health Check Services help you perform regular maintenance, stay current on OS levels, apply problem fixes, monitor application performance and storage usage, and ensure high levels of reliability and utilization. Sirius’ certified, experienced consultants provide a written report summarizing the condition and status of your Power Systems server, and offer professional guidance directly to your systems administrators and operators.
Specifically, Sirius experts will:
- Review and document your server’s configuration, including hardware, IBM licensed software, installed business applications, library directories, LPAR configurations, and IBM or vendor license and support agreements
- Complete a security review
- Perform a backup and recovery review
- Review your storage management
- Conduct a performance review of memory, storage performance, CPU utilization and job utilization
- Provide and review a report of findings and recommendations for optimizing your server
- A comprehensive health checkup of your Power Systems server
- A written report outlining the current condition of your server
- Recommendations for performance optimization from a certified expert
- Documentation of your system configuration
- Maintenance recommendations, including operating system and PTF upgrades, and media device maintenance