Cloud Security Assessment Services
Sirius Cloud Security Assessment Services are designed to ensure your readiness for migrations to cloud deployment infrastructures, as well as the security governance of potential cloud providers. Cloud technologies present new vulnerabilities that can pose significant risks to your assets and data. Our assessments examine your virtualized server environments to identify any vulnerabilities in architecture or configurations, and offer remediation approaches and solutions to close these gaps.
- Uses a proven methodology based on the Cloud Security Alliance’s (CSA) Critical Areas of Focus, and Sirius’ extensive knowledge of international standards such as ISO 27001/27002, COBIT and NIST
- Assesses governance, data classification and protection measures, risks, threats, controls, and regulatory and compliance requirements (PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH and GLBA among others)
- Evaluates current applications and business processes and determines requirements for applicable delivery models such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) in either public or private cloud environments
- Scalable to your specific requirements and budget
- Provides you with the information you need to realize the benefits of cloud computing, including requirements for your business and data as well as potential providers, with the assurance and protection that your business demands