Cisco UCS Implementation Services
The initial installation of a Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) environment requires forethought and planning. When done correctly, subsequent hardware expansion and technology refresh projects are streamlined without service downtime. Sirius’ UCS engineers have a well defined process for pre-installation planning, physical rack/stack and cabling, setup of service profiles, resource pools, UCS Manager, as-built documentation, and skills transfer.
Our base installation service covers a defined number of chassis, blades, fabric interconnects, fabric extenders, uplinks to LAN and SAN, vNIC, vHBA, service profiles, firmware updates, backups, user accounts, and phone home capabilities.
- Provides an experienced UCS installation team
- Offers UCS installation experience without the risk of going it alone
- Leverages existing installation templates and lesson learned
- Implementations follow Cisco deployment best practices
- Initial deployment is completed with subsequent upgrades in mind
- Includes assistance from a third party when collaborating between data center, network, storage and server teams