Cisco UCS Architecture & Design Services
Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) is a highly efficient and scalable computing architecture that was uniquely designed to maximize virtual infrastructures. It utilizes the latest in data center technologies such as Unified Fabric, FCoE, Extended Memory, Virtualized Adapters, Service Profiles, Dynamic Energy Management and Embedded Management functions that cross administration disciplines. Sirius’ architecture and design service for Cisco UCS is a well-defined process for capturing current state, design requirements, growth expectations, architecture options, configurations, budget estimates and implementation timelines. This service may be used in conjunction with a Virtual Infrastructure Assessment & Design service.
- Compares Cisco UCS to solutions from other server vendors
- Helps you understand one-time capital and ongoing operating expense related to Cisco UCS
- Explains Cisco UCS architecture best practices
- Explains Cisco UCS implementation best practices
- Delivers a final set of solution drawings and hardware/software configurations
- Includes a statement of work for solution proof of concept and implementation