Policy of Compliance
Sirius’ policy is to comply with the privacy legislation within each jurisdiction in which it operates. Privacy legislation and/or an individual’s right to privacy will differ from one jurisdiction to another. Specific privacy practices may be adopted to address the privacy requirements of particular jurisdictions.
Personal Identifiable Information
For the purposes of the Policy, personal identifiable information is any information which would allow a person to be identified, but only to the extent such information is (1) collected by Sirius through this website directly from you and (2) is maintained by Sirius in an accessible format. Personal identifiable information could include (1) your full name, (2) a mailing address, (3) an email address, (4) a telephone number, and (5) employment-related information. Sirius services are B to B (business to business) and our objective is to only collect business related personal identifiable information from you.
How Your Information is Used
Sirius may use the personally identifiable information it collects from you for business and marketing purposes, such as:
- Performance of a contract
- Improvements in customer service
- Data analytics
- Responding to inquiries for support, employment, and other business-related requests
- Identifying who visits Sirius’ website
- Managing Sirius’ relationship with you
Through your continued use of the Sirius website and acceptance of this Policy, you consent to receiving communications from Sirius for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to: (1) receiving news related to Sirius, including marketing and promotional events and (2) correspondence regarding any transactions you may have completed or attempted to complete through this website or with Sirius. Neither your access to this website nor ability to do business with Sirius requires your continued consent to receive email communications from Sirius. You may opt-out of any and all email communications from Sirius by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any Sirius email communication sent to you.
Sirius may also collect non-personal identifiable information from you such as domain information, internet protocol address, browser information, operating system, click activity, referring website, and a date/time stamp for visit to this website. This data enables Sirius to be more familiar with who visits our website, the frequency of visits, and the web pages visited most often. Sirius uses this information to improve the quality of your online experience.
Some pages on this website use “cookies,” which are small files placed on your hard drive by the website for identification purposes. Cookies allow the website to remember information which will make your visit to the website more personal and interactive. Most web browsers allow users to modify how cookies are addressed by websites. If you choose to not accept cookies, some areas and features of the website may not fully function.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your continued use of this website authorizes Sirius to share the information you have provided with its (1) business partners, (2) affiliates, (3) subsidiaries, and (4) third-party vendors and suppliers for the business purposes set forth above. Sirius may share your personally identifiable information with service providers that support Sirius’ operations. These companies are not authorized to use the shared information for any purpose other than in connection with the services provided to Sirius. Sirius, however, has no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications we do not own. Sirius also reserves the right to share your personally identifiable information to respond to information requests from governmental authorities or where required by law.
Protection and Storage of Your Information
Sirius endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent information from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure. That said, no method of transmission of information over the internet or electronic storage is fully secure.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, Sirius retains personal identifiable information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected (including, meeting any legal or other reporting requirements or obligations).
You have the following rights regarding the management of your personally identifiable information:
- Updating Your Personal Identifiable Information – Sirius relies on you to update and correct your personal identifiable information. All requests to correct your information must be directed to the contact in the Notice section below.
- Deletion of Your Personal Identifiable Information – You may have the right to request Sirius delete your personal identifiable information. All requests for deletion of your information must be directed to the contact in the Notice section below. Sirius may delete you information if we believe it is incomplete, inaccurate, or our continued use and storage is contrary to our obligations to other individuals or third parties. When information is deleted from our database, it may remain active in our archives where it is not possible or practicable to delete the information. We may also retain your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Access to Your Personal Identifiable Information – As required by law, Sirius will grant reasonable access to the personal identifiable information we maintain. All requests for access to your personal identifiable information must be directed to the contact in the Notice section below.
Notice and Questions
If you have questions regarding this Policy, would like to request access to or deletion of your personal identifiable information, “opt out” of Sirius email subscriptions, or have questions, comments, or complaints regarding Sirius’ privacy practices, please contact us. We will attempt to respond to all requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
Sirius may from time to time make changes to this Policy to reflect changes in legal or regulatory obligations or in the manner in which we deal with personal identifiable information. To the extent this Policy is materially changed, the policy in place at the time you submitted your personal identifiable information will generally govern such information.