MSSP Alert recently named Sirius, a CDW Company, to its 2022 Top 250 list of global managed security service providers. This marks the fourth year in a row that Sirius has made the list. MSSP Alert ranked Sirius 47th out of 250 worldwide organizations, based on MSSP Alert’s readership survey as well as editorial coverage, according to a release issued by MSSP Alert.
“MSSP Alert congratulates Sirius and CDW on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: Honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for the fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%), and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (extended detection and response), IR (incident response), and other key services.
About Sirius Managed Services
Sirius Managed Services can help by serving as your single provider of solutions and talent for IT application transformation, engineering, and operations, so you can:
- Move faster by expanding the productivity of your staff or filling gaps in specific skill sets.
- Improve cloud adoption and drive value from your platforms.
- Ensure that you are consistently compliant, secure, and reducing risk to your business.
With a staff of more than 300 technical professionals, and over 4,000 technical certifications across all infrastructure, operating systems, and virtualization platforms, you can feel confident knowing that Sirius has the expertise, scale, and ITIL-based processes to meet the strictest SLAs while managing your environments.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high-growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Their trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative. Click here to learn more.