MCN Group provides discount prescriptions to customers with no enrollment fees, claim forms, or deductibles services through their solution.
MCN Group needed an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment to host services that could meet their Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) compliance requirements. Also, the client’s contract with another provider was expiring. They needed a solution that could be implemented and managed quickly and efficiently.
- Sirius Managed Cloud Services quickly assessed the client’s needs to provision a new environment and worked with the outgoing provider to migrate resources to a securely provisioned AWS Control Tower and AWS Landing Zone environment–all on deadline. Sirius was able to perform the migration and to onboard resources to Sirius Managed Services, freeing up MCN Group resources from day-to-day operations so they could focus on strategic endeavors. Sirius provides continued expertise and end-to-end management for MCN Group, helping design and implement additional AWS solutions and services as their needs grow. The work included completing the deployment of the cloud foundation with AWS Managed Services (AMS).
- MCN Group was able to rapidly migrate from an old environment to a new secure and compliant AWS Landing Zone quickly and efficiently.
- The new environment provides easy scalability for future growth while maintaining strict security standards.
- MCN Group staff can focus on business outcomes while allowing Sirius and Amazon Managed Services to maintain infrastructure and meet their regulatory requirements.
- MCN Group does not have to maintain AWS resources to support their cloud needs.
Sirius, a CDW company, is a full-service cloud, hosting, and managed services provider committed to helping organizations in their transformational journey from legacy IT to future-state IT. With a dedicated AWS practice consisting of certified cloud consultants and technologists, Sirius applies engaging, practical, and proven methodologies to ensure that organizations achieve their cloud goals. Our team of certified experts can also provide clients a full-service life cycle of cloud offerings from plan and design to operational transition.