Snowflake is the data cloud that boasts instant elasticity, secure data sharing, and per-second pricing across multiple clouds. Its ability to natively load and use SQL to query semi-structured and structured data within a single system simplifies your data engineering.
Sirius’ Snowflake Immersion Days video series are virtual learning tutorials designed to provide technical, hands-on training for data engineers and data analysts. Our certified experts will guide you through Snowflake tutorials that take a deep dive into the data cloud and data platforms and show you how to make the most of the timely insights they provide.
By watching this series, you will:
- Learn about current data trends and how to leverage data management strategies for your organization
- Get hands-on experience with the data cloud
- Learn about current data trends
- Gain experience and understanding of how to drive better business decisions with your data
Our sixth video will demonstrate setting up analytical models within Snowflake. We will be creating analytical models to join data within Snowflake to accomplish our goal.
These tasks include:
- Creating a view to be used in ThoughtSpot to connect our orders to COVID-19 data
- Creating another view to be used in ThoughtSpot to connect our orders to weather data
Stay tuned for the next video in our Snowflake Immersion Days series
This is the sixth of 11 videos in this informative series. Sirius provides Snowflake consulting, professional and managed services for data platform modernization, and data migration to help you achieve more insight from your data.
If you have questions about these videos, about Snowflake and how to use its features, or about how to integrate Snowflake into your data strategy, speak with your Sirius representative or contact us for more information.