Snowflake is the data cloud that boasts instant elasticity, secure data sharing and per-second pricing across multiple clouds. Its ability to natively load and use SQL to query semi-structured and structured data within a single system simplifies your data engineering.
Sirius’ Snowflake Immersion Days video series are virtual learning sessions designed to provide technical, hands-on training for data engineers and data analysts. Our certified experts will guide you through exercises that take a deep dive into the data cloud and data platforms, and show how to make the most of the timely insights they provide.
By watching this series, you will:
- Learn about current data trends and how to leverage data management strategies for your organization
- Get hands-on experience with the data cloud
- Learn about current trends
- Gain experience and understanding of how to drive better business decisions with your data
Our fifth video will demonstrate data transformation and orchestration with Matillion into Snowflake. We will be performing some transformation and orchestration tasks within Matillion to accomplish our goal.
These tasks include:
- Creating a transformation job for customer address and a table with extracted information
- Creating a transformation job for combining customer order and COVID-19 data into a single table
- Orchestrating the transformation jobs and creating a new database view to support the model
Stay tuned for the next video in our Snowflake Immersion Days series
This is the fifth of 11 videos in this informative series. Sirius provides Snowflake consulting, professional and managed services for data platform modernization, and data migration, to help you achieve more insight from your data.
If you have questions about these videos, about Snowflake and how to use its features, or about how to integrate Snowflake into your data strategy, speak with your Sirius representative or contact us for more information.