According to Gartner, it is estimated that by 2024 in-person meetings will account for just 25% of enterprise meetings—a drop from 60% prior to the pandemic driven by remote work and changing workforce demographics.
COVID-19 has shown us all the value of being able to provide a collaborative experience for users no matter where they are working. Does your organization have access to a reliable collaboration and videoconferencing tool?
Using a unified platform such as Microsoft Teams can help you manage new work situations such as remote work, reduced in-person interactions, and the shift of resources online.
Even if you are already familiar with the productivity benefits of Teams—including the ability to place phone calls between Teams clients—did you know you can expand Teams into a full enterprise telephony solution? If your company is not already on Microsoft 365 or Office 365, do you know what options are available to support this new remote paradigm, what telephony considerations impact the user workflow, and how to integrate it with your existing customer care platform?
Microsoft Teams lets employees chat, meet, call and collaborate from a single application regardless of where they are physically located, so you can keep your team engaged, connected and secure. It enables organizations to:
- Elevate remote productivity by streamlining business processes.
- Improve communication by hosting meetings, group events, or larger virtual conferences with employees or external guests.
- Ensure a seamless, consistent experience and help you reduce costs and risks by consolidating to one platform.
- Empower security teams to coordinate protection, detection, response and prevention with a single solution.
- Ensure compliance and governance throughout the organization.
- Drive workplace collaboration through one digital hub where teams can meet, call and chat. Microsoft Teams enables instant conversations between members of your staff or guests outside your organization. Users can also make phone calls, host meetings and share files.
- Get on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, file sharing and more.
Organizations can also extend Teams as an enterprise telephony solution. Microsoft Teams Phone System is a full-featured Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform that leverages the Teams application as a softphone client and adds all the capabilities you would expect in an enterprise phone system, including direct-inward-dial (DID) numbers and outbound calling.
Additionally, Microsoft Teams Phone System gives enterprise users the option of leveraging physical IP endpoints from manufacturers such as Poly, AudioCodes, Crestron, and Yealink.
At Sirius/MessageOps, we can deliver a Microsoft Teams Phone System Readiness Assessment that can help you successfully integrate this powerful telephony solution into your existing environment. If your organization is already invested in another voice platform but is still interested in taking advantage of the calling flexibility offered by Teams, we can plan, design and implement a solution that integrates the best of Microsoft Teams with nearly all of the mainline enterprise telephony platforms.
We also offer the following Teams services:
- Microsoft Teams Readiness Assessment
- Microsoft Teams Adoption and Organizational Change Management
- Custom Immersion Experiences (CIEs)
- Customized training for corporate rollouts
To learn more about the benefits of Microsoft Teams, including how you can leverage Microsoft Teams for all of your calling needs, watch our on-demand webinar, “Optimizing Remote Engagement with Microsoft Teams Voice and Video.”
Want to speak to one of our Microsoft Teams experts to learn more about one of our services? Contact us and a representative will follow up with you.