Welcome back to Sirius’ Snowflake Immersion Days video series. These virtual learning sessions are designed to provide technical hands-on training for data engineers and data analysts. Our certified experts will guide you through exercises that take a deep dive into the data cloud and data platforms, and how to make the most of the timely insights they provide.
The second video in this series explains how to perform some platform and data engineering tasks within Snowflake to accomplish our goal, including:
- Copying sample TPC-H data into our lab database
- Updating the business data with properly formatted addresses
- Setting our order dates to something much more current than is available in the sample data
Stay tuned for the next video in our Snowflake Immersion Days series
This is the second of 11 videos in this informative series. View the first video here. By watching the complete series, you will:
- Learn about current data trends and how to leverage data management strategies for your organization
- Get hands-on experience with the data cloud
- Gain experience and understanding of how to drive better business decisions with your data
Sirius provides Snowflake consulting, professional and managed services for data platform modernization, data migration, and achieving more insight from your data. Snowflake is the data cloud that boasts instant elasticity, secure data sharing and per-second pricing across multiple clouds. Its ability to natively load and use SQL to query semi-structured and structured data within a single system simplifies your data engineering.
If you have questions about these videos, about Snowflake and how to use its features, or about how to integrate Snowflake into your data strategy, speak with your Sirius representative or contact us for more information.