As businesses strive to become modern data-driven organizations, many are drawn to the value that a data platform in the cloud can provide. Cloud data platforms provide the speed, performance and scalability that is required to handle an exponential growth in volume of data. Whether on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or all three, you need a data and analytics platform that can take full advantage of the power and economics of the cloud.
But before you can reap the benefits and ROI of a cloud data platform and an AI-driven analytics solution, you need to get your data there. Businesses moving to a cloud data platform today face the challenge of how to best extract and transform their data for their analytical needs.
Snowflake has been optimized for speed and performance by separating compute and storage. This gives you the flexibility to scale your cloud data platform to meet peak loads, and then scale back down for fast and affordable data queries. Matillion ETL for Snowflake has best practices baked-in, along with additional warehouse-specific functionality, so you get the most out of Snowflake. Adding ThoughtSpot to the mix enables you to easily search and explore your data, while also getting helpful, automated insights. Designed to be simple enough for non-techies to use, ThoughtSpot can help free your data analysts from projects that individual users can now perform themselves.
Transform data points into data insights
Matillion ETL for Snowflake is built to work with your cloud data platform and makes analytics easier for everyone with ThoughtSpot.
- Migrate and load your data in just a few clicks with more than 70 pre-built data-source connectors
- Use Matillion’s universal REST API to connect to any AP-enabled application
- Automate data loads with job scheduling so that your data is always there when you need it
- Quickly access data for business intelligence, reporting and visualization, or access next-generation analytics platforms like ThoughtSpot
- Accumulate large stores of data to get trusted, AI-driven automated insights in a single click
Along your cloud journey, it’s not just about migrating to Snowflake, but using the power of the cloud to consolidate and transform your data sources—allowing you to make better, more informed decisions, and to gain a competitive advantage.
Matillion ETL instructs Snowflake to transform your data, leveraging the power, speed and scalability of the cloud. Snowflake and ThoughtSpot bring together the power of search and AI-driven analytics to wherever your data resides. Using the three together, you can:
- Perform powerful transformations to prepare your data for analytics
- Combine simple transformation components to tackle complex business rules and needs
- Write transformed data back out to Snowflake so it is accessible to data users with ThoughtSpot
A fully-integrated solution
Matillion ETL for Snowflake with ThoughtSpot goes beyond just data migration and preparation by delivering a broad degree of benefits for Snowflake on Azure users, including:
- An instant-on purchase experience (via the Azure Marketplace) to get you up and running in just a few clicks
- A pay-as-you-go billing model to eliminate lengthy procurement processes
- An intuitive user interface to minimize technical pain and speed up results
- Over 50 data connectors to Azure Blob Storage for Microsoft and other relational databases
- In-depth integration with Azure services designed for the cloud
- Functionality designed to amplify the benefits of Snowflake (semi-structured data support and warehouse scalability)
When you are looking to integrate and harness the power of your data and get more AI-driven intelligence, know that we have the experience to help your organization execute your modern data strategy.
Sirius offers a variety of data and analytics solutions, and services that can be customized to meet the specific needs of each client. Every solution we provide is integrated, implemented and supported by our highly-certified consultants using proven methodologies. Contact us for more information.