In today’s dog-eat-dog digital economy, enterprises have had to adopt an MO of constant innovation. How do you out-innovate the competition? Business transformation is only possible with a high-performance storage and infrastructure solution in place that can handle business-critical workloads.
PowerMax has been around a long time. Its performance is trusted. The latest iteration is capable of 10 million IOPS, 150 GB per second with 290 microsecond response times. An end-to-end NVMe solution, PowerMax can handle unpredictable workloads, support both open-system and mainframe workloads, and scale with the most types of consolidation of any system. It’s also future proof with built-in capability to accommodate the evolution of storage technology.
More PowerMax Features/Differentiators:
- Automation that comes with simplified management
- AI-driven predictive analytics
- Enterprise Tier Zero capabilities
- Supports multiple OS environments across open and mainframe systems
- Capable of scaling up to 400+ host ports configuration
- Scales dynamically to add engines and V-brick
- Dynamic load rebalancing (FAST) is more granular providing better efficiency in an all-virtual storage configuration
Sirius is a go-to solution provider and Dell EMC Titanium partner with proven services and high customer ratings across all our Dell EMC competencies. With 1,500 engineers and 5,000 technical certifications, our team has the experience and expertise that enables us to deliver the most complex system solutions. Plus, Sirius tech labs provide a highly equipped environment to prove solutions prior to implementation. That’s why Sirius is a 2019 recipient of the Dell Technologies Channel Services Delivery Excellence Award.
Contact Sirius to find out how we can help with a storage solution just right for you.