“Transformation” is a word you see everywhere in the IT industry today. But, what exactly does transformation mean and, more specifically, what does it mean for your business?
Do you feel as though you are in uncharted waters when it comes to business transformation? These 6 guidelines on crafting a charter for your business will help you steer a steady course into the future.
- Define what transformation means to your enterprise and your customer.
- Align IT and business.
- Laser-focus on one thing you do really well.
- Lead with a Tiger Team—and make it a brilliant one.
- Innovation is the key driver of transformation and, to innovate, you must allow for iteration and failure.
- Build in security and privacy.
For more on these guidelines and how they can help craft a successful charter for your business, listen to the podcast And There You Have IT: 6 Guidelines for Crafting a Charter for Your Business Transformation.
And be sure to visit Sirius EDGE for more podcasts, webinars and educational articles on trending topics that impact you, your business and the world.