Most organizations struggle with low productivity levels and the ability to remain agile and secure, and many of those are turning to cloud platforms to help them deliver value, speed and security in order to maximize business results.
Sirius and Microsoft are hosting a monthly webinar series to help clients understand and optimize their journey to the Microsoft Cloud. Click here to register for our May 8 webinar. These unique sessions will provide you the opportunity to learn the facts about Microsoft Office 365 and Azure from Sirius’ Certified Microsoft Engineers.
Our latest webinar covers:
- A breakdown of the two phases of cloud migration
- Security considerations before you move your workloads
- Adoption planning so you ensure that you’re meeting your business objectives
- Migrating workloads and mapping data locality
- And more
- The Secure Score tool built into Office 365 that can help you evaluate your workloads, compare against baseline, set actions for remediation, and more
- The Cloud Application Security tool for policies, alerts, permissions, logs and more
- Backup solutions from Veeam, Commvault, NetApp, Veritas, or Rubrik
- And more
Watch the webinar below.
Sirius has also recently achieved gold Microsoft Competencies in Cloud Productivity and Cloud Platform. Our cloud migration experts can help you assess your current environment and determine which business objectives you are best positioned to accomplish. Contact us to learn more about our solution offerings.