According to a recent report by Gartner, by 2020, 75% of organizations that use enterprise information management to align, link and leverage their data and analytics investments will report substantially improved business outcomes.
As more organizations see the benefits of developing an enterprise content management strategy, it’s important to include these five components:
- Imaging and workflow: Lets you capture documents and turn them into digital images to drive business processes based on content, context and user input.
- Advanced data recognition Further extends imaging by automating the indexing of document metadata (through intelligent classification and data extraction), accelerate related business processes, improve data quality, and reduce the overall cost of operations.
- Business content services: Focuses on content as a service through secure, enterprise-scale solutions that emphasize document sharing, multi-channel collaboration, and usability across the organization and with partners.
- Enterprise search and content analytics: Provides access and insight using conversational search and natural language support to find information in relevant context, regardless of where it exists.
- Case management: Includes line-of-business solutions designed to present the relevant information in context for content-related processes.
Sirius has over 15 years of practical enterprise content management experience and proven methodologies for designing and deploying solutions that solve mission-critical problems, optimize business processes, and ensure compliance and governance of business content. To learn more, download our Enterprise Content Management overview or contact us to request a complimentary demonstration.