Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provide process visibility by integrating various silo systems across your enterprise. However, they are heavily dependent on the system’s underlying infrastructure and configuration to perform at their best. To realize high ROI, enterprises need to automate more processes, which may slowly degrade application performance.
A BPM System Health Assessment is just what your enterprise needs when:
- Experiencing system performance issues with existing processes or adding new processes to your infrastructure
- Migrating to newer version of BPM or are new to BPM and require architecture and topology best practices
Sirius experts can perform a comprehensive analysis of your enterprise architecture, BPM configuration, and underlying WAS architecture and topology to identify any performance challenges and provide solutions for mitigating those challenges. We then put together a detailed assessment report that outlines our findings and recommendations so you can better understand your current environment. Our report provides insight about your infrastructure and applications landscape, including:
- Topology and server architecture
- Infrastructure sizing recommendations
- WAS configuration and validations
- Load balancing recommendations
- Security and governance
- Best practices and tuning guidelines
Sirius consultants have the best skills in the industry and a successful history of delivering BPM projects to some of the best known companies in the U.S. We leverage our partnerships with today’s leading solution providers, best practices, frameworks and templates to deliver the best recommendations for your organization based on our in-depth assessment.
Please visit the Sirius Business Agility solution page for more information – or contact your Sirius client executive, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss setting up a BPM System Health Assessment for your organization.