Sirius Managed Services has expanded its technical mainframe capabilities to include VSE.
Sirius also provides mainframe services for the IBM software stack, storage subsystems, physical and virtual tape solutions, and tape operations.
Sirius manages day-to-day operations so clients can free-up valuable resources, maintain or lower cost structures, improve service levels, and mitigate risk. These benefits are all possible because Sirius Managed Services offers superior economies of scale and operational efficiencies, specialized expertise and 24x7x365 support, all at a competitive price point.
Specifically, Sirius’ managed mainframe services are available for:
- Operating systems support including IBM z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE and z/Linux
- The IBM software stack, including CICS, IMS, DB2, application servers, and RACF
- IBM and third-party program products
- Storage subsystems
- Physical and virtual tape solutions, and tape operations
Sirius Managed Services provides a full spectrum of outsourced mainframe services that can be customized to your unique needs, including:
- Mainframe outsourcing to ease space and power costs and reduce hardware and software investments
- Remote managed services for mainframe sun-setting or staffing constraints
- Remote vaulting to a secondary site for protection of your data by storing it on disk in a secure location
- Disaster recovery services to support your infrastructure in the event of an outage
- Tape-based recovery to restore operational environments within 48 to 72 hours after a failure
- Disk-based recovery for one of the fastest restore options available.
Sirius’ customized solutions span the core components of IT operations, including:
- Application and infrastructure management
- Networks, storage, endpoints and communications
- Data backup and recovery
- Disaster recovery
Sirius can do it all for systems hosted at a Sirius-provided data center, or located at your own facilities. Our complete list of supported technologies now includes:
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Cisco Security Solutions
- Cisco Voice and Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS)
- Citrix NetScaler, XenApp and XenDesktop
- Dell Converged Solutions
- EMC and other storage platforms
- EMC VSPEX and VCE Vblock systems
- F5 Networks Load Balancers
- HPE Converged Infrastructure
- IBM Power Systems with AIX and IBM i
- IBM PureFlex System
- IBM System z and VSE
- IBM software stack CICS, IMS, DB2 application servers and RACF
- Microsoft Exchange, Windows and Hyper-V
- NetApp FlexPod
- Palo Alto Networks
- VMware vSphere and Horizon View
To learn more about how Sirius can help you lower costs, improve service levels and ease the burden of administration on your resources, read the Sirius Managed Services overview for Mainframe Operating Systems. Contact Sirius to speak with one of our Managed Services specialists. Learn even more by visiting the Sirius Managed Services page.