Sirius Managed Services recently expanded its technical capabilities to include technologies from Cisco, Citrix, EMC, Palo Alto and VMware.
Sirius manages day-to-day operations so clients can free-up valuable resources, maintain or lower cost structures, improve service levels, and mitigate risk. These benefits are all possible because Sirius Managed Services offers superior economies of scale and operational efficiencies, specialized expertise and 24x7x365 support, all at a competitive price point.
Sirius’ customized solutions span the core components of IT operations, including:
- Application and infrastructure management
- Networks, storage, endpoints and communications
- Data backup and recovery
- Disaster recovery
Sirius can do it all for systems hosted at a Sirius-provided data center, or located at your own facilities.
With the acquisition of Varrow, Inc. in May, Sirius Managed Services’ complete list of supported technologies now includes:
- Cisco routing and switching
- Cisco security solutions
- Cisco Voice and Unified Communications
- Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS)
- Citrix NetScaler, XenApp and XenDesktop
- Dell Converged Solutions
- EMC and other storage platforms
- EMC VSPEX and VCE Vblock systems
- F5 Networks Load Balancers
- HP Converged Infrastructure
- IBM PureFlex System
- IBM System z
- IBM Power Systems with AIX and IBM i
- Microsoft Exchange, Windows and Hyper-V
- NetApp FlexPod
- Palo Alto Networks
- VMware vSphere and Horizon View
To learn more about how Sirius can help you lower costs, improve service levels and ease the burden of administration on your resources, read the Sirius Managed Services overview or the Sirius overview for Managed Network Operations and Converged Infrastructure.
Contact Sirius to speak with one of our Managed Services specialists. Learn even more by visiting the Sirius Managed Services page at siriuscom.com.