Sirius understands that clients often struggle with deploying new technologies to remote sites in a timely manner. Often, the technology solution can be simpler than the complexities of managing logistics across tens or even hundreds of sites.
Sirius has a team of experienced, certified professionals dedicated to helping clients reduce their time to market, lower the cost of rework, and facilitate consistent implementation quality across the enterprise. This frees up your management and IT teams to focus on daily operations.
Let Sirius manage your multi-site rollout
We leverage best-practices methodologies for technology deployment and pair that with continuous improvement processes in order to speed implementation and time to market. Our project management team will simplify logistics and processes to help meet or exceed your rollout timetables. Our team is also able to adapt to meet the unique requirements of different sites. As a result, project risk is reduced, quality is improved, and the final product meets the expectations of all stakeholders.
Sirius provides the following project management services for multi-site rollouts:
- End-user VoIP, PC and POS device deployment
- Networking cable cleanup and upgrades
- Server, storage and network equipment implementation
- Upgrades to existing technology infrastructure
- Site survey documentation and infrastructure redesign
- Software and operating system upgrades
Clients can leverage the knowledge and skills of our experienced project managers, coordinators, engineers, consultants and local implementation partners to complete aggressive technology rollouts, infrastructure improvements, and facility upgrades.
Sirius Project Management benefits
- Nationwide coverage
- Skilled field teams and technicians available locally or by region
- Single point of contact: Project Management Institute (PMI) and technology partner certified project managers manage all aspects of your project
- Polished project coordinators to handle site-specific tasks and logistics
- Certified Cisco, HP, IBM, Microsoft, and VMware engineers provide support of best practices technology implementations
- Consolidated budget control, invoicing and cost management
Additional post-project benefits include lower troubleshooting costs, streamlined support and greater solution quality.
For more information, download the Sirius Multi-Site Rollout Services data sheet, or visit the Project Management page on siriuscom.com. You can also contact us to speak with a Sirius representative.