The time to migrate away from Windows Server 2003 is running out. On July 14, 2015, Microsoft will discontinue support of this older operating system. If you have older servers that are still running Windows Server 2003, it’s time to think about migrating to newer, more efficient servers. Take this opportunity to migrate your IT infrastructure and modernize your business with Microsoft Windows Server 2012!
If you don’t migrate your infrastructure you could experiences problems such as:
- Security patches and updates will no longer be available
- Older servers will be more vulnerable and data will be at risk
- Applications may not be recoverable if the OS fails
- Older servers use more power and are more expensive to operate
Don’t wait until the last minute to make the change!
- Optimize your infrastructure to meet your business needs and focus on innovation
- Reduce risk and gain support with a modern infrastructure
- Achieve higher reliability and better performance
Sirius is a leader in the IT industry, and together with our partners we will help you make the transition to a better Windows experience.