Brightlight nzDIF, the IBM Netezza Data Integration Framework from Brightlight Business Analytics, a division of Sirius Computer Solutions, is a next-generation data integration and data management solution that enables flexibility, performance and simplicity for today’s large-scale data warehousing and business intelligence solutions. Brightlight nzDIF:
- Is an optimized ELT (extraction, transformation and loading) system for IBM Netezza that provides the highest performance and speed in the marketplace
- Offers enterprise portability, scalability, stability, and ease of maintenance
- Is a strategic approach for harnessing and adapting disparate techniques and technologies for ETL/ELT and data integration into a simplified, higher-functioning platform
- Is a framework that provides a common semantic context, adapting larger patterns to a core instruction set of simple, intuitive rules
- Architecturally leverages the mainstay principles of object-modeled design coupled with the power of an expert system for a stable, scalable platform
Brightlight nzDIF has been used by many of IBM’s largest Netezza clients. Its capabilities have been proved ideal for clients looking for a singular data integration and ELT solution, as well as those that require a hybrid solution with other pre-existing ETL tools ― achieving amazing results in either scenario.