As 2014 draws to a close, it has become obvious that driving business efficiencies is more critical than ever. Managers require improved visibility into business trends and events in order to help increase efficiency and improve productivity – all in an effort to improve business outcomes and help them stand out from the competition.
The IBM Business Process Management (BPM) platform can help your organization:
- Optimize business operations with real-time visibility into work in progress through continuous process monitoring and analytics
- Accelerate task completion through robust collaboration capabilities
- Manage change confidently with intuitive governance
- Deliver more meaningful customer engagements by extending business processes to mobile
- Drive continuous insights into business operations through seamless integration of business processes with core enterprise systems
BPM provides real-time solutions that help your business differentiate itself from competition by delivering the right goods and services, and meeting the demand of customers more consistently and conveniently. And best of all, BPM can be used almost immediately in its standard configuration, or in an easily customizable configuration.
This solution’s highly integrated environment scales smoothly and easily from initial project to enterprise-wide program, to provide faster time-to-value and improved user productivity. It gives you the ability to anticipate changes in business conditions, and to adapt critical operational processes in response to shifts in market conditions, interactions with customers and partners, or exceptions in the normal flow of business activity.
BPM allows easier access and prioritization of tasks so users can obtain the right information at the right time, based on their roles. Its built-in process coaching is designed to more effectively guide users through the steps of the process, and its model-driven environment fosters greater business and IT collaboration, because all users see the same process version. With the improved visibility into process environments and versions, you can better manage change with confidence.
Watch our brief Business Process Management demonstration video to learn more about using BPM to reduce complexity, inject agility, and improve productivity in your workplace.