Distributed IT environments such as cloud service providers and remote offices create their own costs, complexities and risks, such as:
- A proliferation of backup infrastructure
- Inadequate IT resources and safeguards at locations outside the data center
- Sprawling storage silos for a multitude of applications and workloads
IT managers struggling with the challenges of managing and handling unstructured data in distributed environments can make their jobs easier with data mobility solutions from Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).
HDS takes the concept of object storage a giant leap forward with data mobility solutions that provide seamless, elastic and backup-free storage. The products that make up this offering are the Hitachi Data Ingestor, a minimal-footprint or virtual appliance placed at the edge, and Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) as the core infrastructure. HCP is a multipurpose, hybrid-cloud object store that eliminates the need for a silo approach to storing unstructured content through its built-in intelligence, virtualization, content management and massive scalability.
Learn more by reading the HDS white paper: Extend Enterprise File Services Beyond the Data Center.
Sirius Computer Solutions is an HDS TrueNorth Platinum Elite partner. Contact Sirius to speak with one of our storage experts about solutions for distributed IT environments.
- Visit the HDS partner page at siriuscom.com
- Visit the Storage Infrastructure Solutions page at siriuscom.com