IT professionals worldwide and across all types of industries are finding that it’s time to remove existing silos in the data center and evolve toward a software-defined, business-centric converged architecture.
Converged infrastructure provides attractive options for improving the efficiency of existing data centers and for retaining workloads on-premise, benefits of converged infrastructure include:
- Increased resource utilization rates, which can bring down capital expenses
- Integrated security, which offers a tighter defense against exterior and interior threats
- Lower costs thanks to more automated management and consolidated storage and network equipment
- Better cooling and power usage, because of reduced data center equipment needs
- Reduced complexity, since hardware with server virtualization capacity and automation management functions can streamline operations
- Stronger IT agility through a virtual environment, especially with single-console management capability
- Better use of IT staff since converged infrastructure eliminates patching and inefficient add-ons
- Solving legacy data center constraints in terms of storage, speed and up time
Learn more about how converged infrastructure is addressing today’s IT pain points by downloading the Sirius Converged data sheet. Or watch this white board video by Sirius Director of Converged Infrastructure Steve Dowling.
Click here to learn more about Sirius’ Converged Infrastructure solutions or contact us to speak with one of our experts about virtualization solutions.