IBM X6 servers are fast, agile and resilient. By featuring increased levels of processor and storage performance, memory capacity and resiliency, these servers have the ability to address multiple, ever-changing data center and analytics needs. They can run mission-critical applications, decrease operating costs, and support your cloud computing plans.
Fast: X6 servers offer increased compute performance and 3x lower latency, allowing for faster decision-making capabilities and database performance. Other benefits include:
- Lowers storage and licensing costs by using internal IBM eXFlash storage
- Achieves 3x generational increase in memory
Agile: X6 servers have immense flexibility. They can deploy current solutions simply, while offering room for upgrades. Your infrastructure can change and grow, as your work and industry demands change. Other benefits:
- Reduces acquisition costs by up to 28 percent
- Supports three processor generations in one server, for long life and lower cost
Resilient: X6 servers feature self-healing processors that proactively identify potential failures or problems and work to correct them, which can improve availability and maximize uptime across cloud models. Other benefits include:
- Advanced memory recovery prevents memory failure to maximize uptime
- Advanced core recovery improves availability
Visit www.siriuscom.com/GoIBM to learn more about IBM server solutions and to contact a Sirius sales specialist.