Over the past couple of months, Sirius has launched a number of informative videos addressing what our clients have identified as some of the IT challenges that are keeping them up at night. This week our focus is on unstructured data, which often represents significant legal cost and potential risk to an organization.
One powerful solution that Sirius offers formanaging unstructured data in-place is IBM Unstructured Data Identification and Management, which addresses the problems that challenge records management, electronic discovery, compliance, storage optimization and data migration initiatives. It provides an in-depth assessment of unstructured data where it resides, and gives organizations visibility into data so they can make better-informed business and legal decisions.
IBM Unstructured Data Identification and Management accelerates the understanding of large amounts of unstructured content through powerful search functionality. Its advanced search capabilities are specifically tailored to assist legal, records, compliance and IT staff who need to find responsive files in large amounts of unstructured data across the enterprise. And since no local application software is necessary to view searched file content, viewing documents does not alter system metadata attributes.
Here are a few of the benefits IBM Unstructured Data Identification and Management offers organizations:
- In-place data management allows organizations to discover, recognize and act on unstructured data without moving it to a repository or specialty application
- A powerful search function accelerates the understanding of large amounts of unstructured content
- Simplified analysis provides detailed analysis of large amounts of corporate data faster, and limits the impact on user productivity by analyzing and managing data in-place
- Actionable intelligence supports many different policy actions, such as copy, delete, move, copy to retention, or export
Together IBM and Sirius provide powerful and highly scalable solutions for data identification and management that help you gain visibility into and control over your enterprise data. Our software developers, architects, project managers and business analysts add value to your organization by helping align IT solutions with your business strategy, and helping you evaluate, acquire and implement software solutions that take advantage of your specific business priorities.
- Learn about Sirius’ other powerful solutions for your toughest business challenges.
- Watch the Unstructured Data Identification and Management solution video.
Contact Sirius for more information about software solutions designed to enhance the performance and security of your enterprise, or visit the Information/Data Management Solutions page on siriuscom.com