Built on nearly four decades of advanced virtualization technology, IBM zEnterprise servers offer an advanced combination of security, resiliency, flexibility and availability. And if your organization currently runs z/OS, you probably already know why it is the industry’s platform of choice for operational analytics with enhancements for policy-based management, superb performance, data protection, and unrivaled data serving. But did you know that z/OS V2.1 is the perfect data hub for driving fast business insight?
IBM z/OS V2.1 offers innovative data-, cloud- and security-ready capabilities and a longer support window that can help deliver smarter, more efficient computing. Designed for speed, z/OS enables data-intensive workloads like analytics, mobile and social computing – and z/OS V2.1 can further enhance these capabilities by:
- Optimizing your environment to meet growth and increase operational efficiencies
- Providing a superior foundation for data serving and business intelligence
- Simplifying management of z/OS for improved productivity
- Extending ultimate security to your enterprise through enhanced certificate-processing high-strength ciphers, reducing the risk of unauthorized access and improving compliance
Does your z/OS have the support and features it needs to help you deliver smart, efficient computing? As the largest IBM solution provider, Sirius is experienced in providing the best System z, storage and software solutions for our clients’ needs. And our dedicated System z consultants can help you bridge the gap from your current z/OS version to V2.1, with our zBuild Assist, z/OS Migration, z/OS V2.1 Exploitation and z/OS Environment Manager offerings.
- Contact Sirius for more information about solutions designed to enhance the performance and security of your zEnterprise system.
- Visit the zEnterprise page on siriuscom.com
- Download the z/OS v2.1 Services for IBM zEnterprise collateral (.pdf)